Dr. Camille Cash and her staff work together to offer plastic surgery patients in Houston the best results and most pleasant experience possible. The practice functions very much as a team of interdependent professionals who support and respect one another. The result is a practice that’s accessible and responsive to the people who visit us for nonsurgical treatments and reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery.
Dedicated to the Patient Experience
When you’re confident about your appearance, it can enhance many aspects of your life. As a woman, wife, and mother—as well as one of the few female plastic surgeons in Houston—Dr. Cash understands this concept firsthand. She has crafted her practice around offering convenient, quality cosmetic surgery and medical spa services to her male and female patients. Discover more about our exceptional doctor and practice by visiting the following pages:
- Meet Dr. Cash: Learn why so many patients and physicians consider Dr. Cash one of the best plastic surgeons in Houston.
- Meet the Staff: Get to know the talented individuals who support every facet of Dr. Cash’s practice.
- Fees & Financing: Learn about your options for paying for surgery.
- Reviews: Read verified patient reviews of Dr. Cash and our practice posted on independent websites
- Patient Testimonials: Read words of praise and appreciation from Dr. Cash’s patients.
- Giving Back: Find out how Dr. Cash donates her time and services to worthy community organizations.
- Surgical Facilities: Learn what options Dr. Cash offers cosmetic surgery patients for the setting of their procedures.
- Travel Information: Visiting us from out of town? Find everything you need to make your experience simple and enjoyable.
- TouchMD: Make your consultation more beneficial with this private, secure patient portal and app.
Dr. Cash’s office, conveniently located in Upper Kirby, is designed with visitor comfort in mind. The office has a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere where patients can feel welcome. “For us, we want the office to feel like a home away from home,” Dr. Cash says. “We hope our cosmetic surgery patients and medical spa clients feel like they are our guests.”